Do you feel intimidated and overwhelmed by the challenges facing your business?
Do you feel stuck and frustrated by a seemingly endless checklist of online marketing tasks?
Are you constantly anxious about cash-flow, profitability, productivity, connections, clients, time and so on?
YOU NEED A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT!
As an experienced and dedicated General Virtual Assistant, I can provide real support, advice, and knowledge to help you tackle all of the above challenges and more. As well as helping with fundamental strategies and goal-setting for your business, there are many day-to-day tasks that I can help with, to make your life easier and more rewarding:
- Social Media Set-Up and Management
- Internet Marketing Support
- Webinar and Online Event Management
- Writing and Editing
- Content Formatting and Production
- Podcast Support
- Product Launches
- Email Marketing
- Customer Service
- Online Business Management
- Administrative & Blogging
- Project Management
- Online Courses (Teachable & Udemy) Set Up & Support
… and much more! If you have a task, I have the knowledge and expertise to handle it so that you can focus on your priorities.
Who Is My Ideal Client?
- You are a small business owner and start-up needing help with administrative tasks and you’ve got the desire to hire someone who can work remotely.
- You are a creative entrepreneur struggling to break into their industry and find not enough time to monitor social media platforms and engagements.
- You are a female-led start up striving to increase brand awareness and form more productive relationships with like-minded individuals/groups online.
- You who value time over money and understand that quality services are more important to the business.
- You who are looking for help to free up your time and focus more on more important aspects of your business.
- You who end up being the servant instead of the master of your business!
If you have dreams and need help transforming them into reality, I am here to help.
I’d love to hear from you…
"Carolyn has regularly contributed to MomsKidsBooks, far exceeding expectations. She needs a little guidance and consistently delivers exceptional results. Her work and communication are timely and professional. Simply put -- she has been fantastic to work with. I highly recommend Carolyn."
>>> MomsKidsBooks | Chad McAllister